Serving Our Peers and Community • South High Community School • Worcester, MA

The Colonel Chronicle

43°

The Colonel Chronicle

The Colonel Chronicle

South Teachers Offer Inspiration, Advice
The Chronicle StaffMarch 1, 2024
Graphic by Canva.
“Miss! Can You Read My Article?” Students at South Drop Teacher’s Last Names
Anya Geist, Editor-in-Chief • March 1, 2024
Photo by The Colonel Chronicle.
Students Benefit From After-School Program
Anya Geist, Editor-In-Chief • February 16, 2024

Homecoming: What We’re Wearing

Homecoming: What Were Wearing

Since Homecoming is around the corner, I wanted to get people’s points of view on Homecoming. Like, what are they looking forward to? Or, what are they wearing?

Gracie Supernant, ’24.

This is Gracie Suprenant. Gracie is a Senior at South High who plans on going to Homecoming. Gracie plans to wear a glittery, black dress with a gold zipper on the back of it. Gracie said, “I’m looking forward to spending time with my friends and seeing all of them dress up!” Very heartwarming!

Tevis Mbogo ’27, left, and Lidio Borrero ’26, right

Here is Tevis Mbogo on the left side and his friend Lidio Borrero on the right. They are both freshmen here at South High, and they plan on going to the Homecoming dance. Tevis plans on wearing a white turtleneck shirt, a pair of jeans, and some nice kicks. Lidio plans also to wear a white button up, with a black bow-tie, some dress pants, and some fancy shoes. Classy!

“What I’m looking forward to when I come home is the food and [having] a good time with my friends,” Tevis said, “and I’m hoping there’s candy.”

“What I’m looking forward to at homecoming is to enjoy my time there,” said Lidio.

Salam Najjar, ’24.

And this is Salam Najjar. She’s a senior here at South High. She’s already on the Homecoming Committee Team, and she plans on going to Homecoming. She plans to wear some cargo with a nice long sleeve glitter button up shirt. Comfy! She says, “I’m looking forward to homecoming. I know it’s gonna go well and I know everyone will have a good time.”