Serving Our Peers and Community • South High Community School • Worcester, MA

The Colonel Chronicle

62°

The Colonel Chronicle

The Colonel Chronicle

Lucys Summer Suggestions: Part 2
Lucy's Summer Suggestions: Part 2
Lucy Reidy, News Editor • June 12, 2024
Im Glad I Tried Out for Tennis
I'm Glad I Tried Out for Tennis
Lila Tallagnon, Arts and Entertainment Editor • June 12, 2024
South Highs Ice Cream Suggestions!
South High's Ice Cream Suggestions!
Sarah Jeffers, Social Media Manager • June 12, 2024

Beginner Makeup Looks for the Summer

If you have some difficulties with a makeup looks, here are some tips and tricks for summer this year as a newbie!

One thing about makeup – it’s not just about the price or popularity of the products (though Elf  and Milani products are in price range and amount!) but more about the skill that will create a masterpiece. It is also about enjoying the process of enhancing your features! This is the best part – seeing what will suit you and getting to know your face is what really matters.

Before starting and applying makeup, you should moisturize your face with skincare so that you don’t end up with patchy and peely skin.

To start off, apply primer and let sit for 30 seconds so that it can absorb. Then skin tint or BB cream for a glowy base.

Next is the concealer –  usually one that’s a bit lighter than your skin tone to give the awake vibe. Add contour and be heavy on the blush for the sun-kissed effect. 

After, use a translucent powder to set it in place. Also some mascara for a nice long lash look!