Serving Our Peers and Community • South High Community School • Worcester, MA

The Colonel Chronicle

66°

The Colonel Chronicle

The Colonel Chronicle

The Colonel Chronicle Staff (top left to right: Ms. Ledoux, Jason Murillo, 24 Anya Geist, 24 Rania Amallah, 24; bottom left to right: Lucy Reidy, 25, Lila Tallagnon, 25 Sarah Jeffers, 25
A Week in the Life of the Colonel Chronicle
Sarah Jeffers, Social Media Manager • April 26, 2024
Anya Geist: Merry Hanukkah!
Anya Geist: Merry Hanukkah!
Anya Geist, Editor-in-Chief • April 14, 2024
We Need to Talk About Quarantine
We Need to Talk About Quarantine

The Her Drive Is Happening!

Are you aware of how expensive feminine products are? Due to inflation in this society, feminine products are an unreasonable amount of money – yet every woman is in need of these necessities. “Her Drive” is a charitable organization donating items such as pads, tampons, and menstrual cups to women in need.

The Drive is happening March 1- March 31. If anyone would like to donate feminine essentials, you’re welcome to stop by Ms. Dunlevy’s room, A148.

Ms. Dunlevy has been a wonderful collaborator with Abby’s House to collect products to ensure that every woman has access to their needs.

If you’re interested and want to find out more info from the people who are running this lovely drive, please feel free to contact them at [email protected] or look at Abby’s house website: https://abbyshouse.org/about/.