Serving Our Peers and Community • South High Community School • Worcester, MA

The Colonel Chronicle

59°

The Colonel Chronicle

The Colonel Chronicle

Lucys Summer Suggestions: Part 2
Lucy's Summer Suggestions: Part 2
Lucy Reidy, News Editor • June 12, 2024
Im Glad I Tried Out for Tennis
I'm Glad I Tried Out for Tennis
Lila Tallagnon, Arts and Entertainment Editor • June 12, 2024
South Highs Ice Cream Suggestions!
South High's Ice Cream Suggestions!
Sarah Jeffers, Social Media Manager • June 12, 2024

Advice for the Fourth Quarter

It’s the last quarter and it’s time to get stuff done and finish things off. We are almost done with this year and let’s end this 4th quarter on a good note.  In order to keep the motivation and stay focused, here are a few tips that will help you: pay attention, turn in work on time, stay after school for extra help, and manage your time wisely. But most importantly, don’t forget to take care of yourself, doing things like getting sleep, eating well and also take breaks when needed.

Another thing that may help you get through this quarter is keeping yourself motivated – set goals for yourself and then pat yourself on the back when you did a good job on them. Those little things will help you get through and make you feel better about yourself, and they can help you reduce your stress and take things little by little. Also, surrounding yourself with positive things and finding a study technique that works for the type of learning that  will be best for you. 

Remember these tips hopefully they will help all the students that are struggling this year. Good luck, you can do this, keep pushing, and try your best!!!