Serving Our Peers and Community • South High Community School • Worcester, MA

The Colonel Chronicle

53°

The Colonel Chronicle

The Colonel Chronicle

Letter to the Editor: Bathroom Policies
Letter to the Editor: Bathroom Policies
Kayn St Louis, Contributer • May 14, 2024
How is the parking at South High?
How is the parking at South High?
Chronicle Staff May 14, 2024
South High Girls Tennis Team, 2024
Girls Tennis Team Continues to Take Wins as Season Progresses
Lucy Reidy, News Editor • May 5, 2024

Advice for the Fourth Quarter

It’s the last quarter and it’s time to get stuff done and finish things off. We are almost done with this year and let’s end this 4th quarter on a good note.  In order to keep the motivation and stay focused, here are a few tips that will help you: pay attention, turn in work on time, stay after school for extra help, and manage your time wisely. But most importantly, don’t forget to take care of yourself, doing things like getting sleep, eating well and also take breaks when needed.

Another thing that may help you get through this quarter is keeping yourself motivated – set goals for yourself and then pat yourself on the back when you did a good job on them. Those little things will help you get through and make you feel better about yourself, and they can help you reduce your stress and take things little by little. Also, surrounding yourself with positive things and finding a study technique that works for the type of learning that  will be best for you. 

Remember these tips hopefully they will help all the students that are struggling this year. Good luck, you can do this, keep pushing, and try your best!!!